Friday, June 8, 2007

See You in September...

We have had a remarkable year in the school library, and it is not over yet! The library is open everyday until 3:30 p.m. The last day for students is June 21st. Now is the perfect time to come in and study for your final exams or Regents Exams. You can pick up an extra copy of the summer reading list in the library before school lets out. We have copies of all the books on the list. Browse through them and make your selection. Thank you for making my first year teaching at Mepham High School so memorable. Have a wonderful vacation. I’ll see you in September!

3 comments:

allison said...

Congrats on finishing your first year. What a wonderful milestone! Is this blog reserved for student/faculty comments or is it open to anyone else? I wouldn't want to intrude...

Anonymous said...

I will see you too in September Ms. Schneiderman. I am sure you will have a wonderful summer! What do teachers do on their summers off? I wonder......... ;-)Congrats on completing your first year teaching.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first year! you did a great job! I had so much fun being in the library.