Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sayonara...

...adieu, adios, arrivederci, auf wiedersehen, au revoir, bye-bye, cheerio, goodbye, good day, so long... just for a little while. As most of you know by now, I am taking a hiatus from Mepham High School to have a baby. Here are some tips to keep you in line while I am gone.

Top 5 Things NOT to do While Ms. Stack is on Maternity Leave:

5. Steal copyright-protected works (i.e., music and images)
4. Forget to pay your library fines (I keep all the $$$ I collect for baby furniture. JK.)
3. Bother Ms. Hirsch or Ms. Zitay - this is their break from all the work they do for me (like making my Halloween costume)
2. Sneak food or drinks into the library
1. Call me at home to ask me about Photo Story or Movie Maker!


Top 5 Things NOT to Say to the New Librarian:
5. Well Ms. Stack does it this way.
4. Books? People don’t use the library for books.
3. Ms. Stack lets us use copyrighted material.
2. We always eat lunch in here.
1. Wow! You are so much better at this than Ms. Stack.

Image Source

No comments: