Brought to you by Ms. Dennis, Ms. Gellar, Ms. Kyriacou, and Ms. Miller
While I was out, some of your favorite teachers put together a bulletin board in the library with wonderful testing tips. My favorite was "Eat Breakfast." Below are the rest:
1. Read all directions carefully
2. Have a positive attitude. It goes a long way toward success.
3. Be prepared - pens, pencils, calculator, etc.
4. Review your answers.
5. See your teacher for extra help.
6. Use all available time. If you finish early, review your work.
7. Cover answer choices with your hand as you read the question.
8. Find key words or phrases in the question that will help you find the correct answer.
9. Relax, breathe and stay focused.
10. EAT BREAKFAST!
image: Always With Honor