Guidelines For Registration:
- All staff and students are invited to read.
- It is $3 to read (All money will be collected at the festival).
- All work must be original, can be of any genre, and may not exceed two minutes in length.
- Register to read by emailing Ms. Serpe at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Reader Registration (written in the subject line)
- Grade (if you are a student)
- Email address
- 3-4 sentence biography
- Your original work as an attachment if it is completed
- EXTENDED: Deadline for registration and submission of all work is Friday, January 27th.
- Your work will become a part of an anthology that is available for purchase at the festival.
All proceeds will go toward the creation of a book section in the Bellmore-Merrick Community Cupboard as well as Dolly Parton's Imagination Library which provides books to young children of low-income families.